Muktazur Rahman Kazi
M.A. in Economics, SLET
Area of interestEconometrics, Mathematical Economics, Financial System, Rural Development and Labour Markets.
Date of Joining2008-04-24
- Dr. Saswati Choudhury and Muktazur Rahman Kazi (2005): Informal Credit in Rural Areas: Some Micro Observations: What They Reveal, Working Paper, Omeo Kumar Das Institute of Social Change & Development, Guwahati (Assam).
- Dr. Saswati Choudhury and Muktazur Rahman Kazi (2006): Informal Credit in Rural Areas of Assam: Micro Evidences from Backward Areas, Political Economy Journal of India, ISSN: 0971-2097, Vol. XV, No. 04, pp. 28-43.
- Muktazur Rahman Kazi (2014): Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy – The Indian Experience, EDUCATION RAYS (A Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Quarterly International Research Journal of Education and Humanities), ISSN: 2348-0467, First Edition, January – February 2014, pp. 108-118.
- Muktazur Rahman Kazi (2014): Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in India: Issues and Challenges, Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, ISSN: 2321-8819, Vol. 2, No. 2, Feb. 2014, pp. 45-52.
- Muktazur Rahman Kazi and Tapan Kakati (2015): Inclusive Growth in India: Issues & Challenges, in B. K. Chakravorty (et al), Development Strategies of India: Its Socio-Economic & Political Impact, ISBN: 987-93-5137-799-3, IQAC, Barnagar College, Sorbhog, Assam, pp. 263-277.
- Muktazur Rahman Kazi (2015): Status of Women in India in the Context of Inclusive Growth, IOSR Journal of Humanities & Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), ISSN: 2279-0837 (Online), 2279-0845 (Print), pp. 125-130.
- Published a number of articles on local, regional and national problems/issues in regional daily newspapers.